12/25/08

Party Poopers...


ok so,

Today was Christmas and the girls' first birthday. We opened presents in the morning like a traditional family Christmas. After our Christmas feast, we had the girls' birthday party. It was a lot of work trying to coax the girls into enjoying themselves. Bella had a blast and Lily...well, she didn't exactly relish the moment. We all had a great time and even cousin Gabriel proclaimed it his happiest Christmas ever! Wow, that's something from a 13 year old! In the end, though, after smearing cake on themselves, getting undressed, having a bath and getting a bottle, the girls both pooped out and couldn't even stick around to open presents.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Awe!! How adorable! They were little princesses!

Love their dresses and cake. So pretty!

Kelly said...

Hi Tamara, your girls are just so precious! I know we have visited each other's blogs in the past. It's good to see you and your family are doing well.

I have to say, I am fascinated by the fact that your two little (fraternal) twin girls have two different eye colors! That is wild! I guess it helps to further tell them apart, especially to people who don't see them everyday. I wish my (identical twin) cousins had different eye colors so I could better tell them apart! ;). I just think that is the coolest thing I've seen all day! :)

Happy belated 1st birthday to your sweet daughters.