6/4/08

The Queen of Excess...or, Nanna as she is known

ok so,

The girls are now almost 5 1/2 months old. And in such a short time, my husband and I have begun a moderate collection of assorted baby equipment. The house has very quickly begun to resemble a Baby's R Us show room. I have often commented that the livingroom looks like a baby exploded in there. And the explosion apparently extends to Grandma and Grandpa's house, too. As a matter of fact, Grandma has been the main culprit of our imprisonment in our baby jungle. Almost everywhere my mother goes, she purchases another addition to the tidal wave of baby apparati spread accross her house and mine. I find it interesting that the same woman who denied me almost any toy over $5, promptly takes out her check card at the site of anything with bright lights, baubles, rings, rattles, or stuffed toys. If it vibrates, swings, lights up, rotates, bounces or plays music, her grandchildren must have it. The former queen of "no" is now the queen of "I'll take two". If only the twins could ask Grandma for a bigger house!..or two...


















1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness you guys have lots of fun toys over there!

Oh...on the stroller post. We LOVE our BOB jogging stroller. We have two strollers and are thinking of selling the other one as our BOB works as an everyday stroller.

Sleep. Something I took advantage of before for sure.

Right now I am having a hard time with their schedule. What does your s look like? How much are they eating when you do feed? We need to do some rearranging in here somehow!