3/27/09

The dawning of a new age...

ok so,

Its been an exciting week at the Bakenhus house (is that redundant?). Now that the girls are older, 15 months to be exact, they are able to do more and more. Lily can finally mount the rocking horse instead of looking at it, then looking at me, then busting out into a yell-cry until I pick her up and put her on the horse while her legs dutifully assume the rocking horse position as she descends.

And yesterday after the girls went to bed, I turned their car seats to face forward. Boy, do the girls love being able to see us and everything from the forward position. I love being able to see the girls, too. Now, Augie can just turn around and hand them something instead of having to do a triple sow cow across the backseat.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love their carseats! Super cute! And YAY for forward facing. It makes it SO much nicer for everyone.

Your girls are so precious! =D

Claire said...

So cute!

Cxx

Heather & Chaos said...

Do you know I still haven't moved my girls out of the infant car seat! They are almost at the max both weight and height now too. I have the new car seats just need to be installed. I can't WAIT for them to go forward facing. Makes it SO much easier!! Very cute!!!