3/7/09

Our week in progress...

ok so,
We are trying to walk around here. Lily took 5 unassited steps on February 25th, her 14 month birthday which is technically her 1 year since the girls were born 2 months early. Bella is a little late to follow on this one, possibly because of her pidgeon-toedness. I guess there wasn't so much room in the womb! Bella's little feet turn in when she walks but there really isn't much they can do for her, the doctor says. The girls had their very first trip to the park to play on the swing and playground. They especially enjoyed their time on the swing.
















1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness did you get those dresses at Costco? I think I saw those and thought they would be cute for Easter.

J is still not walking either and seems to have no desire. She will however mangle her sister for whatever toy she wants.

How are your girls doing with sharing/fighting? Are you letting them just "deal" with it for now since they don't really understand sharing?? (I am trying to redirect or tell them to be nice and give it back, but I think since they just go right for it again they have no clue whatsoever as to what I am saying).